If you’re looking for a faith-based work environment that offers the benefits of owning your own practice while providing support to help you succeed, then Seattle Christian Counseling might be the place for you. Building your own practice is hard work, but the time and energy is well worth it. We are here to amplify your effort while guiding you through the process.
Grow Your Practice While You Enjoy…
- A strong and collaborative environment;
- Shared wisdom from psychotherapists who have gone before you;
- A strong back end team for business coaching, marketing, tools, and support;
- A depth of clinical experience in integrating faith and professional mental health therapy;
- Prayer support from therapists who understand the demands of the field.
- An environment where you can be transparent with your faith in your work.
- The ability for you to have more control over how you work.
- An established and trusted name on which to build your career.
- High visibility through our powerful, locally-based websites and radio marketing.
- Beautifully decorated professional offices.
- Supportive business tools for social networking.
- A chance to build a fulfilling career that could last a lifetime.
Enjoy The Work You Love In A Supportive, Christian Environment!
As a growing company, Seattle Christian Counseling is always on the lookout for valuable people to add to our team. We offer you a place where the expression of your faith is encouraged, as we provide you with support while you grow professionally and beyond.
Why Our Counselors Love Working With Us
At Seattle Christian Counseling it is our goal to see counselors thrive. We are here to answer any questions you have about starting or strengthening your own practice, so you can focus on the important task of providing quality services for your clients. Support is just one of the many reasons you’ll enjoy working with us. If you share our passion and dream of working in a supportive, faith-based, private practice setting, then Seattle Christian Counseling might be right for you. We look forward to hearing from you, and answering your questions!
We have openings at our current locations and are looking to expand to new neighborhoods throughout the greater Puget Sound area.
Our counselors are required to hold at least one of the following credentials in the state of Washington:
Licensed Psychologist (PhD)
Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PsyD)
Doctor of Marriage and Family Therapy (DMFT)
Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate (LMHCA) – limited LMHCA openings
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Associate (LMFTA) – limited LMFTA openings
Licensed Clinical Social Worker Associate (LICSWA) – limited LICSW openings
If you have general questions about our practice or how we work, please feel free to contact us. If you wish to apply, please send CV and cover letters to [email protected]
We are currently not structured to offer internships or peer counseling, but would be happy to hear from you once you are closer to graduation.